Нarry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix

Объявление

1 сентября 1995 года. Гарри Поттер с нетерпением ждет окончание каникул и начала пятого учебного года в Хогвартсе. Юный волшебник как никогда страдает от одиночества, а насмешки и придирки Дурслей стали совсем невыносимы. К тому же он уверен, что Волдеморт возродился и скоро начнет действовать. Нападения дементоров только подтверждают его догадки. Тем временем, директор школы Магии и Волшебства Альбус Дамблдор вновь собирает старых членов Ордена. К ним присоединились и те волшебники, которых глава Ордена счёл наиболее достойными, а также люди, которые могли принести Фениксу какую-либо пользу.

Наши квесты:

● "Квест №1. «Переполох в поезде»."(завершаем)

● "Квест №2. ««Пир на весь мир»»."

ЗАДОЛЖНИКИ ПО ПОСТАМ

● "Железнодорожная станция"
- Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Pansy Parkinson

● "Большой зал"
Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Pansy Parkinson.
Все участники!!!!! и преподаватели!!!!

ВАЖНО

● Работает Аватаризация

● Заглядываем Сюда!

BellatrixRudolphus
Добро пожаловать на ролевую: Нarry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix! Предлагаем вам не сидеть на главной странице, а окунуться в мир магии и волшебства.Если у Вас есть какие-то вопросы, ты мы с радостью ответим на них в специальной теме. На ролевой действуют акции и списки персонажей, темы с дополнительной информацией. Но совершенно не обязательно занимать роли привычных всем канонов! Вы можете сами придумать себе персонажа. Мы всегда рады новым лицам! Удачи!
С уважением, Ваша администрация.

JamieGinny
КЛИКАЕМ КАЖДЫЙ ДЕНЬ

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP Поддержать форум на Forum-top.ru Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов
ПАРТНЕРЫ

Repello Inimicum Гарри Поттер и Принц-Полукровка! Hogwarts. PROTEGO Покорители Стихий NOX. Marauders era. Hogwarts: Fragments of the End

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fludac

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Good way of explaining, and nice post to obtain facts regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to present in university.

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Regards!

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you actually understand what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly also talk over with my website =). We can have a link change contract among us

Hi I am so glad I found your site, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

Hey very interesting blog!

Spot on with this write-up, I actually feel this amazing site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You're incredible! Thanks!

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I'm hoping to see the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now ;)

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from now on. I want to encourage you continue your great work, have a nice day!

I am in fact delighted to glance at this website posts which consists of tons of helpful information, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

I'm pretty pleased to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and i also have you bookmarked to see new information on your web site.

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно